Photo by Pexels.
GDN is looking for a Drupal CMS Developer to support run day-to-day operations of a global, collaborative, research-based blog on socio-economic development. The successful candidate will maintain and customize the blog and provide support on demand.
The consultant will be having extensive knowledge on Open Source CMS Platform (Drupal). The consultant will be required to provide the following services:
- User Interface: The user interface needs to be enhanced throughout the site to allow for a more streamlined and user-friendly experience of interacting with the site. Online forms for submitting content need to be simplified and appropriate help text needs to be incorporated.
- User workflows should be outlined and optimized. Additionally, the site needs to be enhanced to bring user engagement upfront and create a more interactive feel throughout.
- Analyse the existing the blog site functionalities (i.e. SQL database, Site architecture, Taxonomies etc.).
- Manage, update and improve site navigation and information architecture.
- Manage web design; enhancements to the sites’ look and feel on an ongoing basis.
- Redevelopment and design of pages
- Search engine optimization
- Manage, update and improve the sites so that mostly the same features, backend, modules, and GUI are used on both platforms.
More information can be found here.
Interested applicants should apply at the earliest. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis in September and October 2018.