Image: Global Development Network.
The Global Development Conference, 'Knowledge for Sustainable Development: the Research-Policy Nexus' is now open for registration.
The conference is a dynamic, interactive space in which to learn from developing country researchers, international organizations, governments, civil society, youth and the private sector about how to bridge the Knowledge–Development and Research–Policy gaps. You will learn about how to mobilize research to meet new challenges and priorities for sustainable development. You will interact with global and regional innovators, voices from the global south, as well as those who have played an important role in shaping development policy around the world.
Register now to share ideas, debate, and network with peers and development actors from different sectors, and from around the world!
There is no registration fee, but you will be responsible for your own travel and lodging (if any).
A few guidelines
- You must fill out the registration form in order to gain entrance to the venue. You will be asked to answer a few questions regarding your interest and goals for the event.
- You will receive a specific email confirmation from conference organizers regarding your participation, which you will need to show at the registration desk.
- The registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registrations will close after the first 450 eligible persons register.
- If you would like to drop by for just parts of the conference, please register accordingly by days.
- If you have submitted an abstract through the Call for Papers, please wait to hear from the conference team about your selection, as well as how to register for the conference. You do not need to register via the link on this page.
- Session organizers also do not need to register for the event via the link on this page.
For questions, please write to email@example.com.
Registrations SpeakersPartnersOrganizing CommitteeScientific CommitteeConference MascotConference FilmsConference BrochureCall for PapersCall for SessionsInternational Youth CompetitionAwardsConcept NoteLogistics